Sunday, February 7, 2010

Playmobil 3551 Fishing Trawler


Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic

Older Playmobil including this rare 3551 Fishing Trawler had a "colour your own" play system. Tools given were colour markers, & the results was not very good, as markers + plastic did not mixed well.

Resized JPEG graphic

So, I used an air-brush for a smoother finishing.

Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic


Resized JPEG graphic

6 comments:

LEon said...

hey man it's cool you owned and know how to use a air brush.

Unknown said...

I love the fishing boat. Where did you bought it from? How much? I must get one of it.

BTW, do you know other Playmobil collectors in SG?

cosmicbaby said...

Leon, you can too!

Kelvin, Glad you like it! She is a beauty. I got it off ebay UK. I only know of 2 other Playmo collector in SG, could you be the third?

Unknown said...

How much did you paid for it? I'm not at the lavel of collector. Had a collcetion when I was a kid. Just bought some extra stuff for my kids, including the Hospital set. I've not given my own playmobil to my kids. Very temopted to start collecting more and the boat is something I really like. Will seek out for it.

Who else collect? Any blog link?

cosmicbaby said...

Kelvin, it close at approx S$270 wit shipping. Saw one brand new seal wrap on on ebay last nite. check it out.
Lets hope you will get back into Playmo!
Sadly there is no links/blog for the 2 other collectors I know.

Unknown said...

Where you guys from? I have one of these fishing boats (complete) for sale. And a bunch of other joints too.

Speaking from Lisbon, Portugal.

Hit me at b_baixa@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...