Sunday, November 21, 2010

Refurbished iMac


Resized JPEG graphic


The last time I bought a Mac (G3) was almost 12 years ago & that machine lasted me 9 years. For the last 3 years I been using a G4 that my friend gave me. But technology moves so fast & what better way to keep up then with my new refurbished iMac.
Specs:
27-inch LED-backlit widescreen display (2560-by-1440 resolution)
2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
4GB memory
1TB hard drive
8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics with 512MB memory
Built-in iSight camera
Apple Wireless Keyboard
Magic Mouse

1 comment:

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

nice blog, added ur link to my blog list, would u mind do the same? hope to hear more from ur blog and be ur toys-buddy, thanks, dude ;-)p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...