Monday, April 6, 2009

The Poor Man's HT True Type Body


I been workin on tis lot of BBI 3G bodies for awhile, slackin off most of the time, so it took forever to slim down their bulky chest. But after many cuts on my fingers, I manage to get tis four done! Unable to afford the real deal... call me cheap but I feel any nude figure above SGD$30 is too much, & even if I could afford it... it is hard to lay my hands on any as they are always snapped up in a blink of an eye by you know who lah :) Until the day tat I can afford getting these Prada price Hot Toys True Type body, I will have to carry-on cutting BBI 3G bodies & my fingers too...

2 comments:

LEon said...

You are resourceful. :) What figure you want customize?

cosmicbaby said...

Nothing in mind to custom now, plan to cut them by batches & hopefully when something does come to mind they are ready for the task!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...