Saturday, November 8, 2008

Playmobil Buys From Overseas

Arrived in the mail this morning were some value for money Playmobil sets. Dollar to dollar they were cheaper than Singapore, remains cheaper with the current exchange rates, & still cheaper with airmail postage in!
Trick was I ask the seller to pack all the smaller sets into the bigger pirate ship box. Bubble wrap & brown paper over the box to save on shipping was the seller idea. The boxes did not come in perfect, tat did not bother me as I wanted to take them out to play!

3245 Red Stage Coach:

A western piece tat I always wanted as a kid but my family couldn't never afford back then

4602 Knight in Armor:


5736 Blackbeards Pirate Ship:




5788 Eagle Knight On Horseback:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...