Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bandai Movie Realization Batman & Bat-Pod


Got this on Tuesday drop at the bird shop. I tot it would be a good
companion for
the "comin soon" Hot Toys Batman & Bat-Pod.
Tis came in a box way too big for the toy,
too much empty space for too
little toy!
The Bat-Pod is heavy due to the die cast metal, nicely done,
but the painting was a bit of a let down,
my piece has some paint rub
on the front fork,
guess is extra battle worn version for me!
I did not try very hard to get Batman on to his Pod last nite,

fearin I will break the handle bar which is made of plastic,

I felt tat is one important part tat should have been in metal!

Mr Testicular has lots of excellent picts & review on his blog,
do check it out!

2 comments:

Shaun said...

simi mr testicular lah. yah the handle bar can give quite abit of heart palpitations.

Tommy! said...

Oh My God!!

That Bat-Pod is totally & completely INSANE! I wish I was not so broke right now, ha!

BATMAN FAN? Visit The Bat-Blog!
http://www.bat-blog.com

Thanks, Tommy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...