Monday, October 20, 2008

Check Out Chewie Crib!

I found this clip on youtube done by ma50nwilliam5 in the style of MTV Cribs (tour of celebrities homes). Funny!



I am one of those guilty party for buying the Star Wars Legacy Collection Millennium Falcon but have not taken it out to play... I hope to break it out when I have my display/workshop room done up (which is takin way too long). However I was lucky enuff to have played with Alex's new Star Wars Millennium Falcon during a visit to his new crib, (yes! he has non 1/6 toys too). The new Millennium Falcon is one toy tat no respectable SW fans can afford to miss!

2 comments:

alex teo said...

Thanks Marcus BTW u r always welcome to revisit :)

alex teo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...